Any of you that have visited Bangkok know that the picture above is not the common scene on the roads. But as we approach a full lockdown, it is just another sign of the impact that the COVID-19 situation is creating. With little time to write we produced a video update (with a phone) to share with you all. Praying you are blessed.
May God bless you and keep you until we meet again,
Brian, Jessica, Asher, Joseph & Prudence Atwell
- That we can find the right workers with a heart to serve the Lord (We need to add at least 1 more for the gym and 2-4 additional once the cafe opens)
- For the resources we need, preferably through income sources, to cover our expenses. You can learn more below. (Obviously our income sources are shut down, but the bills haven’t been. We trust that God will continue to provide as He has promised)
- For extra protection over our marriage and family as the enemy seeks to discourage and destroy Christ’s work
- PRAISE GOD! We were able to purchase the new ropes that were needed, install the flooring in the church, get some of the gym renovations done and pay for our visa extension. Thank you all so much for your support
- For guidance for Josh and Chitlada (Directors of Jesus for Slum Kids project). They have been seeing many changes in their work and they could use an extra special outpouring of prayer. If you would like to find out more check out their website here http://jesus4slumkids.org/ or email the Project Director Joshua Bauder at Joshuabauder@hotmail.com. You can also view their project featured on the program MissionTREK here (Thank you to those that have been praying. God has been doing some amazing things and helping these kids see and understand the love that God has for them through the love Josh and Chitty are showing them.)